Webcast – Healthcare Strategy: Project and the Power Platform
Managing the execution of a good strategy requires timely collection and analysis of many different kinds of information related to ongoing work. In this event we will show how to extend the Microsoft Project suite of tools with the Microsoft Power Platform to collect, model and visualize critical data to support strategic decisions.
Date(s) - Tuesday, June 2, 2020
9:00 am PDT - 9:45 am PDT
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Power Platform + Project: creating business value
- Power Apps: Creating a simple low-code app
- Power Platform: envisioning an end-to-end solution
- Power BI: Using data visualization to support strategic decision making
- Advanced data analysis in Power BI: Python visuals and time series analysis
Senior Project Specialist | Microsoft
CEO | Green Data